Thursday 25 December 2008

TIS NOT THE SEASON TO BE JOLLY!!!!

I have been looking forward to Christmas this year for so long, as my older brother is getting married on Saturday. So I thought that since this was happening so close to Christmas this would make this a Christmas to remember.



I wanted it to be remembered for good reasons, but of course this was not the case in my house this Christmas day. In fact it has been far from happy this year.

Bah! Humbug! Ebenezer Scrooge




Mum and Dad decide to have a massive fall out just before Christmas lunch is served.
Ending in dad moaning in his bedroom for the past 3 hours and the beast still hasn’t came out. All I can hear is him shouting “im nae gan to nae fcuking wedding on Saturday. Its all just going to be a shambles.”


Mum deciding that she doesn’t want her dinner anymore resulting in her to just sleep in the living room for the past 2 hours. Telling dad that he is the worst thing that has ever happened in her life!


My little brother lying in his bed crying hoping that mum and dad don’t split up!
And me sitting on the laptop writing this blog as we speak!!


God whoever said that this is the season to be jolly was far from right this year within my family!
Lets just wait till Saturday see what happens at the wedding.

No comments: